The Million Years Stone Park welcomes a couple of white tigers.
- Our wild animals on the farm all live comfortably in their separate spacious areas.
- Thousands of crocodiles, both saltwater and freshwater, living in shady natural surroundings
- Giant catfish, the biggest freshwater fish of the world weighing up to 500 kg. (average 100 kg. on Farm)
- A shoal of snakehead fish of the Amazon River
- The intelligent albino bear and other albino animals- horses, cows, crocodiles
- Elephants, camels, tigers, white tigers, bears, several species of deer, etc.
- Eastern Sarus Cranes, emus, cassowaries and ostriches
- Thepha fish, a most graceful but endangered species of Thailand